Call for Track Chairs,
We are looking for nominations for track chairs who will be interested to support the conference organising committee in selecting and reviewing the papers submitted for the conference.
Please note your duties are Track Chair includes:
- Promote your particular track, nationally and internationally.
- Liaise with your co-chair (where applicable) in all matters, particularly selection of reviewers and recommendations for acceptance for presentation and/or publication in proceedings.
- Develop a list of track reviewers with their particulars: i.e., name, title, institutional affiliation, mailing and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers. We will need to acknowledge all reviewers in the conference proceedings at a later stage.
- Conduct the paper review process. Please pay attention to the deadlines below:
- Deadline for Abstract: 05 October 2018
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 15 November 2018
- Each paper should be identified with the track name (or abbreviation), an individual number, the title and whether it is for a Competitive session or Research-in-progress (e.g. Science Technology & Innovation (or STI) -01C Sustainable Advantage for a competitive paper or STI-002R Sustainable Advantage for a research-in-progress paper. Kindly copy the OC ([email protected]) on all communications with your reviewers.
- Each paper should be double-blind reviewed by the same (2-3) people. Please note that you should give greater flexibility to papers that are research-in-progress.
- Send all papers that you finally accept after the revision process to the conference program Chair ([email protected]).
Please also note that letters of confirmation/visa will only be sent to those participants already submitted their papers and registered to attend the conference. Therefore please ask all authors to register online ASAP.
You also need to register online ASAP so that we have a complete tentative list of participants. As a track chair you will receive a 50% discount of the conference registration fee provided that you manage to collect at least 3 papers (individual track chairs) excluding your own paper(s) or at least 5 papers excluding your own paper(s) in the case of more than one chair person for each track. If however you manage to collect more than 5 papers in your track (individual chairs) or more than 8 papers (co-chairs) excluding your own paper(s) then we are happy to waive your entire registration fee.
Please note as a Track Chair you will be provided with full track chair KIT including all template and letters ready to use with authors and reviewers.