Participating academic, public and private organisations will have an excellent opportunity to get a deeper knowledge of the way the United Nations system undertake policy research, to meet senior and middle level managers from across the world as well as high officials from Governments, have access to recent research undertaken by academia, and share knowledge with their peers in the academic, public and private sectors. They will be able to express their own critical views on the way the UN system undertake policy research and influence the work of the world organization. We therefore invite contribution from all over the world, please consult our coordinator Salma Hassan ([email protected]) for any question and/or help.
To achieve its goals, WASD accepts support and donations from individuals and organisations across the world. Your donation will make a significant contribution to our annual conferences and workshops by giving the opportunity to our delegates from the developing countries to attend the conference and meet with colleagues from the rest of the world. We also use your donation to support our youth initiative (Young Stars Big Ideas). Therefore, your company name will potentially be seen and appreciated by a large number of people.
The conference is a golden opportunity for all organisations to join the global conversation on sustainable development and policy research. There are many ways your organisation can become involve, including the opportunity to join the conference keynote panels, a dedicated networking area exclusively for you to continue the conversation with international organisations, government senior officials as well as private sector participants. Please see the Four simple levels of sponsorship package are available to suit a variety of budgets, whether you are an individual wishing to make a small donation or corporate donor aiming to support the conference and WASD.
Seed package – $10,000
• official outstanding contribution certificate that can be displayed in your office or at home.
• a link to your website or contact details on the sponsorships’ page of the conference website.
Water package – $20,000
• will receive the benefits of the seed package, plus:
• the opportunity to have your organisation name or logo displayed in our conference proceedings and all other publicity material during the conference period.
• an invitation to attend the conference opening ceremony including the conference formal dinner, offering networking and publicity opportunities.
• inclusion in the first Education and Sustainability Directory 2019 and Competition focusing on policy research which will be launched during the conference.
• displaying your organisation promotion video (not more than 2 mins long) on the conference YouTube channel.
Grow package – $50,000
• will receive all the benefits detailed above, plus:
• join the conference keynote panels.
• your organisation name displayed in WASD’s website, giving your organisation exposure to the wide range of visitors to the building.
• free subscription to all WASD journals and other books.
• All of the above benefits are valid for a period of two years
Sustain package – more than $50,000
• If you wish to donate more than $50,000 we would be happy to tailor a sponsorship package to meet your specific requirements.
• We would be delighted to speak to you to present the conference in more detail and to discuss how your organisation can take part, please contact our coordinator Salma Hassan ([email protected])
On behalf of WASD, we would like to thank all institutions and individuals for supporting our conferences and events.