WASD has built a strong network of researchers, policy makers, educators, consultants and employers from all parts of the world to exchange knowledge and experience and discuss current developments and challenges. This directory include all people who either participated in any of our various events (conferences, seminars, workshops, debates, etc) and/or contributed to one of our publications (books and journals). If you are interested in joining the WASD network directory, please complete the application form. Please check your details in our directory after 48 hrs and if you can not find your name, please contact the directory coordinator at email@example.com.
Dr. Munir HouraniGeneral Manager Cambridge Management Technology
PhD in Strategic Planning and Certified Professional Consultant (CPC) both from USA, entrepreneur and innovative thinker by nature, business management specialist by education, and business developer by practice and learning. Fluent in Arabic and English languages, and had a cross cultural background as a result of working with tens of nationalities worldwide. As business specialist Dr. Hourani worked for the last 30 years as a management and business consultant, instructor, translator and portfolio manager. He worked for major organizations worldwide like ETN-Holland, M.M. Corporation-Japan, Arabic Council for Science, Medicine & Technology-Jordan, PADICO-Palestine, SABIC-Saudi Arabia, QP-Qatar, EDB-Bahrain, ADNOC-UAE, Bureau Veritas-UAE, Levenbert-UAE and Haward Technology UAE. He also handled business development projects and a strategic planning for major bodies like Abu Dhabi Municipality and Al Riyadh Regional Municipality, translated / edited more than 30 books in economics, business, politics and education. Dr. Hourani is a member of several Management and Business bodies like PMI, UNESCO, IIL and CIPD. The diversified experiences in technical and non-technical environments entitled him to perceive the business needs, and how to align consulting with training work to satisfy the need. Dr. Hourani was the General Manager of TUV Akademie Middle East for more than 4 years and an Affiliate of Cambridge Int’l College-UK. Currently, he is the General Manager of Cambridge Management Technology; a consulting and development house. As a renowned speaker, Dr. Hourani is a visiting lecturer/trainer in Abu Dhabi University, Alhosn University, UAE University, University of Sharjah, Emirates Institute for Banking, and some other consulting and training institutions worldwide, in addition to being a Strategy Consultant for several governmental bodies in UAE and other countries, including Ministries, Police, Municipalities and NGOs. Dr. Hourani produced and delivered more than 160 training course / seminar, which is an international record in this domain. Hereunder are some of the consulting and trainings he delivered over 30 years of experience:
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Crisis & Disaster Management
- Performance Management
- Knowledge Management
- HR Management & Development
- Customer Service
- Banking products, investment, corporate, LC and FOREX
- Islamic Banking & Finance
- Delegation, Motivation and Negotiation Skills
- Training, Facilitation, Learning and TNA Skills
- Leadership & Supervision Management Skills
- Creativity, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Technical Report Writing Dr. Hourani enjoys vast knowledge and experience in Management, Leadership, Business Development, HR Management, HR Soft Skills Training, Strategic Planning and Consultancy in all above-mentioned areas. He held various positions throughout his professional life:
- General Manager in several business domains.
- Strategic Planning, Development & Training Specialist / Consultant.
- Trainer/Lecturer for more than one university/institution in different countries, last 15 years in UAE.
- Translator and Researcher in diversified technical and non-technical fields.
- FOREX Money Manager.
Dr. Hourani believes that the collective knowledge, experience, innovation of the employees should empower the organization. Team work, knowledge sharing, business ethics, and organizational development are a subset of his commandments. He is greatly satisfied when he brings happiness to people, learn something new, add great value to the organization, and have a satisfied customer.