Leadership and Management (L&M) in 21st Century at all levels are becoming increasingly dynamic and complex. Both the public and private sector organisations are confronted by environmental factors such as economic, political, sociological, technological, and legal challenges. The need for leaders and managers at all levels to successfully meet these challenges requires a comprehensive appreciation and understanding of their roles, goals and the expected competencies.
The three-day conference has been designed to introduce a variety of fundamental perspectives on L&M, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Knowledge Management (KM), Data Science (DS) and Digital Transformation (DT) to build future leaders in public and private sectors who are able to understand and deal with future challenges. The L&M trends of the 21st century will focus on Management, Finance and Technology since the survival of most organisations in this dynamic and complex environment rest squarely on how they leverage on these three factors.
Future leaders and decision makers will learn effective techniques and approaches to make better choices. Participants will begin to understand the context of their organisations, gather information and assess alternatives; they will also be able to make decisions and develop ways to implement those decisions. The conference aims to enable leaders and decision makers to introduce fit for purpose KM styles and approaches to their organisation’s effective transformation. Using participants’ own organisations as cases, participants will explore how and when they can establish AI and KM initiatives in their organisations and who should be involved.
The conference will explain how AI is about designing and building computer-based artifacts to make various human tasks easier. Participants will realise how much AI has the potential to make our lives better in almost all fields. It gives us the tools necessary to learn from and capitalise on human experience, and perform complex tasks such as recommending solutions based on processing large amounts of data. In addition, participants will have insight into: critical analysis; interactive and team working; creativity; and problem solving.
What will you learn?
- Understanding the key challenges senior leaders face in leading complex organisations.
- Working and influencing dynamics in organisations, including effective networks development.
- Understand the difference between AI, machine learning and deep learning.
- Subjects covered within the conference will include: introduction to leadership; the difference between leadership and management; leadership skills and tactics; effective leadership; lessons learned from great leaders; communication skills; speaking in public places; and how to become an aspiring leader.
- Participants will acquire comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about AI and KM approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.
- It is a great opportunity for participants to gain good knowledge on AI and KM and gain background information on problem solving using AI. Moreover you will also learn about problem description, representation and solving using AI and/or KM.
Benefits for employers
- Understanding the potential of AI and KM on your organisation/career in terms of productivity, engagement, loyalty and retention.
- Understand evolving organisational requirements.
- The opportunity for employers to showcase their role in different fields.
- At the end of the conference participants should have acquired comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about AI and leadership styles and approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.