Leadership and management trends in the 21st century: management, finance and technology
9-13 September 2019, London – UK
Jointly organised with:
Hastings Business Centre UK
Centre for Islamic Finance, Law and Communities (CIFLAC), University of East London (UEL), London, UK
Leadership and Management (L&M) in 21st Century at all levels are becoming increasingly dynamic and complex. Both the public and private sector organisations are confronted by environmental factors such as economic, political, sociological, technological, and legal challenges. The need for leaders and managers at all levels to successfully meet these challenges requires a comprehensive appreciation and understanding of their roles, goals and the expected competencies.
Speakers – more to be added
- John Adams Visiting Professor Economics, UK
- Rawad Hammad Researcher and Senior Education Solutions Analyst, King’s College London, UK
- Rabie Saidi Lead Data Scientist, UniProt, European Bioinformatics Institute, Cambridge, UK
- Mohamed Elhag CEO, P3 Transform, UK
- Allam Ahmed Director Middle Eastern Knowledge Economy Institute, UK
What will you learn?
- Understanding the key challenges senior leaders face in leading complex organisations.
- Working and influencing dynamics in organisations, including effective networks development.
- Understand the difference between AI, machine learning and deep learning.
- Subjects covered within the conference will include: introduction to leadership; the difference between leadership and management; leadership skills and tactics; effective leadership; lessons learned from great leaders; communication skills; speaking in public places; and how to become an aspiring leader.
- Participants will acquire comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about AI and KM approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.
- It is a great opportunity for participants to gain good knowledge on AI and KM and gain background information on problem solving using AI. Moreover you will also learn about problem description, representation and solving using AI and/or KM.
Benefits for employers
- Understanding the potential of AI and KM on your organisation/career in terms of productivity, engagement, loyalty and retention.
- Understand evolving organisational requirements.
- The opportunity for employers to showcase their role in different fields.
- At the end of the conference participants should have acquired comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about AI and leadership styles and approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.
To register for the conference please contact Janet Snow at: firstname.lastname@example.org.