Global business environments and entrepreneurship
- Understanding customer focus in the modern world.
- Dialectics of entrepreneurship and small business development.
- SME growth and sustainability.
- Engage the critical discourses and prosaic of entrepreneurship.
- Reflect on SMEs.
- Development imperatives develop a critical appreciation of how entrepreneurship impacts the society.
- Highlight the processes in developing the entrepreneurial mindset.
- The Dynamic Global Environment
- SME Internationalisation
- Changing Environment of Industries and Firms
- Nature of Entrepreneurship
Benefit for participants
- It is a great opportunity for participants to gain knowledge on the new global business environment and entrepreneurship.
- Providing training and educational opportunities for participants.
- Offering networking opportunities for participants and businesses.
- Meeting with professional international keynote speakers.
- Meeting with professionals who are considering changing their careers.
- Motivating participants to armaments science.
Benefits for employers
- Enhance relationship with different organization.
- Meeting with participants.
- Raising institutional image, profile, awareness, and market exposure for the future intakes.
- Post event publicity through social media marketing, bulletins and word of mouth.
- The opportunity for Employers to showcase their role in community service.
Included in the course fee, the following learning materials will be provided:
- All overhead slides/transparencies.
- Case studies (print and video) used on the course.
- Certificate of attendance from WASD.