Advanced professional skills, leadership and performance improvement
FIVE DAY INTENSIVE PROGRAM
London – United Kingdom
Jointly organised with:
World Association for Sustainable Development (WASD), London, UK
Middle Eastern Knowledge Economy Institute (MEKEI), London, UK
Professional skills, leadership and performance improvement in 21st Century at all levels are becoming increasingly dynamic and complex. Both the public and private sector organisations are confronted by environmental factors such as economic, political, sociological, technological, and legal challenges. The need for leaders and managers at all levels to successfully meet these challenges requires a comprehensive appreciation and understanding of their roles, goals and the expected competencies. The workshop will be facilitated by world renowned experts in Leadership and Management; Human Resources Management and Personnel Development; Interpersonal Skills and Talent Management; and Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation. In this course, our experts and consultants will share the peak skills that can optimize staff performance to attract and retain talent and help them develop the skills that keep your organization competitive
What will you learn?
- Understanding the key challenges employees face in leading complex organisations and be able to find new ways of thinking and problem solving.
- Working and influencing dynamics in organisations, including effective team and networks development.
- Recognising cultural awareness and citizenship makes international cooperation easier. Respecting diversity allows creativity and imagination to flourish developing a more tolerant society.
- Subjects covered within the workshop will include: introduction to strategy and planning; team effectiveness; change management; communication skills and speaking in public places; leadership skills and tactics; effective leadership; lessons learned from great leaders; and how to become an aspiring leader.
Benefits for employers
- Understanding the potential of AI on your organisation/career in terms of productivity, engagement, loyalty and retention.
- At the end of the workshop participants should have acquired comprehensive knowledge and practical experience about leadership styles and approaches in alignment with the local needs and capabilities.
- After completion of the workshop, participants (supported by their tutor) will be required to write a report describing what they have learnt and what is particularly relevant to their employers. They will be given the choice to focus on one single perspective or to build a hybrid model that will help their employers to achieve their strategic and tactical goals. This will help reassure the employers of the benefits of the programme and help consolidate managers’ understanding.
Included in the workshop fee, the following learning materials will be provided:
- Admission to all sessions.
- All overhead slides.
- Case studies (print and video).
- Certificate of attendance.
- E-copy of the workshop main text book
To register for the workshop please contact Janet Snow at: email@example.com.